Wednesday 19 June 2013

A300 Done!

 

Assalamualaikum, peeps!

Slendy here for another update! First of all, I would like to apologise to you all not only I haven't updated my blog as of recently. Also, as you can see, I've deleted some of my posts due to various reasons.

Anyway,

Last night, I was sitting for an A300 exam which took me about 2 hours to complete all the questions given. To be honest, I'm not very good in theories. But, Alhamdulillah. I have managed to answer all of them. I may not get all the correct answers. But, at least by getting a pass is more than enough for me. Insyallah.

Also, I have managed to make a trade while sitting for the exam, which is a rare case for me. Alhamdulillah...even though I entered late, due to the exam, I've managed to harvest about 400 pips in total.

Now, I know how important it is to do back-test, as mentioned by my brother, GN14. And, it is proven after I get my win last night. The power of back-testing is beyond powerful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment