Wednesday 10 July 2013

Keanu Reeves is back! And, happy fasting!

Hello, peeps! Slendy here bringing you another update!


As I made a research about upcoming movies to be shown at Times Cineplex, I have just discovered Keanu Reeves has a new movie coming! Not only he stars in the film, he also directed it, which marks his directorial debut.

I'm not sure about the movie's synopsis yet as it hasn't been released in cinemas. But, I have been a huge fan of Keanu Reeves ever since I can remember, mainly Bill & Ted's Duology, Speed and The Matrix Trilogy. So, I'm sure he will do great in this one. It is his own movie afterall.


I would also like to say Happy Ramadan to all my Muslim friends out there! Let us all do good deeds in this holy month and plan your Iftar wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment