Sunday 21 July 2013

SRDC Preview (13th July 2013)

Assalamualaikum, peeps!
Slendy here for another update!

Saturday, 13th July 2013...

There was a Gold & Silver Preview going on at SRDC Headquarters, presented by the our sensei, Mr. Orangeroshan. This was open for public who wish to join the SRDC family and learn how to trade differently. I wasn't actually planning to go\ there since I was working on night-shift during that time. But, since I suggested two of my friends to come for the preview and they are willing to know how trading is possible using gold and silver, I had to skip a few hours of my night-shift, cos I felt bad if I didn't come for them. Plus, they are my possible mantees if they decide to join. Of course, I informed my working partner for the matter. Heheh...

Anyway, not much to say about it. So, I will let the pictures do all the talking for me. Enjoy! :)

 A thirty minute cartoon based on real-life about money and gold

Some of the senior traders 

 Our sensei, Mr Orangeroshan

 Possible new traders

A happy trader ;) 

Miss Salwana, one of the instructors taking a selfie using my camera


Again, Mr Orangeroshan explaining how trading is orchestrated

My brother (also my submentor) and le gf, Nadia "Three" ;)

My bro explaining about his experience in trading

No comments:

Post a Comment